Informed patients are healthy patients. It's important to become familiar with your foot or ankle condition to ensure quick recovery and proper treatment. Out staff is dedicated to providing you with numerous forms of self-education including our blog, patient education library, and links to notable podiatric organizations like the American Podiatric Medical Association and more!
At The Plateau Foot & Ankle Clinic we believe that providing educational material gives you a solid base from which to make better informed decisions about your health. Dr. Howard Schaengold provides excellent comprehensive medical & surgical care for all foot and ankle problems.
Some of the most common conditions that we treat include:
Our specialties include surgery, sports medicine, heel pain, and bunion treatment. If you have questions or concerns please contact our office. Our information is always up-to-date and our assistance is readily available.
Simply learning about your foot or ankle condition and performing preventative maneuvers does not substitute for proper consultation and examination by Dr. Schaengold. Let an experienced leader in podiatric care treat your feet. Make an appointment with our Sammamish office by calling 425.868.3338 today! You may also request an appointment online.
- Wear dry cotton socks, and change them two or three times a day if necessary.
- Wear dry shoes that allow air to circulate around your feet (tight, enclosed, moist shoes contribute to fungal toenail infections).
- Wear shower sandals or shower shoes when you are at a public pool or shower.
- Don't share shoes or socks with others.
- Don't share nail clippers or nail files with others.